Tuesday 5 February 2013

Murial's Wedding!

Well so far today has been a good day diet wise.

So today

Breakfast - 1 alpen bar, mullerlight yoghurt, banana (3 syns)
Dinner - Ham Roll with 1 tsp of extra light mayo and upto 1 tsp of lighter than light spread, bag of wotsits  (roll HEB and 5.5 syns)
Tea - Fajita taco trays (3 syns)

For the fajita taco trays i used these crispy little trays. I had never tried them before so thought i would give them a go and at 2 syns each i didnt think they were too bad.


I was planning to have 3 but after 1 1/2 i gave up on them. Not that keen on soft food and crispy things together. Saved me 3 syns for the day! So i had the fajita spiced chicken (made with cumin, paprika, onion powder, garlic granules and a little chilli powder with a sprinkle of oregano) with onions wrapped in little gem lettuce leaves. It tasted so good! I thought i would miss the wraps but i didnt at all. I added a jacket potato with it too just to fill me up. So a syn free meal (minus the taco trays that next time i will leave out!) which i will have again.

So the rest of my day included watching the 90's film Murial's wedding. This has always been a favourite of mine as i saw myself a lot like Murial. Since being a little girl, i dreamed of getting married just like her and being someone and being someones wife. I never thought i would but i did and i had a fantastic 8.5 years with my ex husband but it obviously wasnt meant to be forever. So i had a few tears tonight about that. But im ok, i have my moments at times but im getting stronger everyday.

speak again soon  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment