Sunday 3 February 2013

Why I want to lose weight.....

I actually didnt answer this question at all.

One of the reasons i think my marriage broke up, was because i didnt bother with myself. Lots of reasons why but the main one was you just get comfortable as you are and your husband 'supposedly' loves you as you are, so i didnt wear make up, get new clothes often but that was also due to money.

Now i am seperated, i want to feel better in myself, My family told me to put a bit of make up on and buy myself some new things so i did. I never had the money to it before as all money went on the house, bills etc.

So i had a makeover at one of these counters in Debenhams and felt great afterwards so i bought a few things. But looking at myself i felt frumpy. It was no wonder my husband left me!! How would anyone else ever want me?? Not that i am looking for anyone anytime soon but one day maybe.

 I want to be a yummy mummy not a slummy mummy!!

Ive also got  a goal too. Me and a friend and all our kids are off on holiday in October. Going on a caravan holiday to skegness and we want to be yummy mummies for then. She too has had heartache this last year as her partner left her too. We dont like men much at the mo lol!!So we are going to show them we can be fine without them and when we look stunning, they will see what they are missing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment