Wednesday 6 February 2013

What a day!!

Well day didnt start well. It would have been the 9 year anniversary of meeting my hubby so i was upset this morning. Despite that i pulled myself together and had a good breakfast. Decided on a green day today. So heres what i had

breakfast - linda mccartney sausages, beans, bacon (75g raw- HEB) 2 eggs and 2 toast (HEB+ 0.5 for spread)
lunch - supernoodles and a bag of wotsits (4.5 syns)
tea - home made pizza and a few scabby SW chips!!! it was a disaster!! (HEA - Cheese) other HEA in day was milk.

Pizzas cooked fine but as my cooker is crap for cooking 2 things at once we just did the pizza first. Used Warburtons sandwich thins (5 syns per thin which comes in 2 halves to make 2 pizza), tomato puree, cheese (HEA) and whatever filling you want. I was a bit naughty and used 2 slices of wafer thin ham that i havent syned :( I also used 'fried' onions and it was yummy.
So the disaster came with the chips. I used this new mesh tray that i had got as i had been told they were great, chips were supposed to go really crispy as its all open at the bottom and so could cook from all sides. So puts them on it, spray with frylight as usual and put in on a high temp for 25 mins. Result? totally burnt and some still hard!!! so tried again with another batch and same again! Everytime i have done this exactly the same way but with a metal tray they have been fine so im going back to that!

Then tonight i felt down again and ended up eating a small tube of mini eggs costing me 11 syns!!!!!! As soon as i ate them i was so ashamed of myself. What a waste of syns.  But it was done so couldnt change it. It did help me feel better for a few minutes but i now know i should have chosen better. Hopefully ill learn for next time.

Looking at todays diary i do need to eat more fruit and veg, I do struggle with veg so try to have my fruit but today i only had that tiny bit of onion.

So aims for tomorrow!!


  • Eat more fruit!
  • Try do some wii fit
  • Check syns before eating rubbish so hopefully it will stop me from eating them
See you tomorrow x

No comments:

Post a Comment